Since yesterday’s work-out left me drained I decided to work-out in the evening instead of the morning, which I did today. It feels weird working out so late in the day, I don’t like it. I’ll just deal with being tired for a little while. Shouldn’t be too long.
I was expecting to be sore today especially after how tired I was from the work-out yesterday. Surprisingly the only soreness I felt is in my chest from the push-ups.
That being the case I’m going to ramp it up a bit.
Before I go on I want to say I’m sticking with only the Stretching and Calisthenics from yesterday so I can get some basic conditioning back. Just a little more of it.
- Standing Bicycle Crunch Four sets of eight.
- Horse Stance Cross Punch Four sets of eight.
- Oblique Knee Raise Four sets of eight.
- Leaning Knee Raise Four sets of eight.
- Front Kick Four sets of eight.
- Back Kick Four sets of eight.
- Push-ups One set of ten, one set of five.
- Body Weight Squats One set of ten.
Okay, that was a bit harder, but not bad. I guess I didn’t lose as much as I thought. More of the same tomorrow. maybe five sets of eight. I’ll see